Four-wheel alignment is an essential vehicle service which ensures your car operates with maximum efficiency, comfort and safety. It achieves this by making sure all your wheels point in exactly the right direction in relation to each other and your direction of travel.
This is an increasingly important service on modern cars as the majority now have many adjustable components within the steering and suspension systems which, if not set correctly, can cause misalignment.
At ATEC-ALIGN, our Hunter 4-wheel alignment service accurately measures up to 14 primary wheel angles and compares them with the original specifications as detailed by your car manufacturer.
If any differences are found, we can correct these by adjusting your car’s steering and suspension settings. This will help to maximise your fuel efficiency, reduce any uneven tyre wear and improve your driving comfort and safety.
For more detailed information about wheel alignment in general, including all the alignment angles we measure, feel free to contact ATEC-ALIGN on 01484 767373 or email: email@example.com.
You’ll benefit in a number of ways by having your car properly aligned:
- Improved tyre life – misalignment is a major cause of uneven or premature tyre wear. Correct alignment can significantly extend the life of your tyres.
- Improved fuel consumption – cars suffering from misalignment will have a higher fuel consumption as their wheels ‘drag’ along the road surface. Correctly setting the wheels to run straight reduces this resistance and gives you more miles per tank.
- Greener motoring – with improved fuel consumption and lower tyre wear, your impact on the environment will also improve your personal carbon footprint by emitting less CO2 emissions.
- Save money – by extending the life of your tyres and improving your fuel consumption through correct alignment will help lower your motoring costs.
- Better handling – with the car’s geometry set as the manufacturer intended, wheel alignment can help correct many handling problems and deliver a more enjoyable driving experience.